back on more antibiotics-infection!

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

back on more antibiotics-infection!

Postby angel » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:05 am

Hello just to update you all I went to doc today because I haven't been feeling right hot and cold, sore back ,plus I cut myself shaving behind my left knee last week and it is taking along tome to heal with some puss leakage. The doc reckons I have an infection from this cut,so I have been given some different antiobiotics to take three times a day. My face is also puffy agin and I have a sore ulcer in my throat, so hopefully a week of meds will make me feel better and I shall by some sort of electrical hair remover.
My mum hasn't got lymphoma but a connective tissue disorder-we have to wait for blood results.
angel

Postby patoco » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:19 am

Hi Angel

Sorry to hear that you have an infection....ugh... I know how you must be feeling :cry:

But :!: :!: :!: it IS good news that your mom does not have lymphoma. I hope now that they can exactly pinpoint it and help her.

You take care and give my best to your mom

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:34 am

thanks Pat.
I have an appointment for my Mri on my thigh for the 27th of this month,so I am hoping it will give me some answers,especially since my face is puffing up again. I wonder if it will show up some sort of blockage or maybe my hip bone is displaced in some way.
Thanks for the good thoughts-I have passed them to my mum.
angel

Postby silkie » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:00 am

Hi Angel

Glad to here about your Mom .

Sorry you have infection again

Do you take AB's All the time?

my doctor gives me ab's to take one a day and if i feel the infection starting i Up the dose to the regular full course of abtibiotice

I always have a months supply in my home so i can jump on any infection immediatley I do think this hels be somewhat in the control of these flare ups

Huggggggggggggg

Silksxxxxx
silkie

Postby angel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:17 pm

thanks Pat and Silkie-i am finished my ab's now and back on my normal dose of ab's. Having a pretty bad time right now with swelling-in bad pain last night in right side of my face-hands are now aching, back usual leg pain-wondering if I should take benadryl-desperate to get mri to see if there is anything blocking lymph nodes.
Feel much worse than I did in jan when I saw prof .mortimer now got swollen ankles much of the time.
Need help and advice!
thanks.
angel

Postby angel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:19 pm

and sorry would steroids help me?
angel

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories