Been to doc!

lymphatic fault, carpal tunnel, Sesamoiditis, Tendonitis in Foot, hot tubs, spas, jacuzzi, mattress toppers, cold weather, daily lymphedema management, Bandage Wrapping, Wrapping and Rolling

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Been to doc!

Postby angel » Wed May 30, 2007 9:54 am

Hello-
update went to doc today. She said the Mri letter said that I have alot of subtunaeous? fat on both hips for such a thin person. She says this does not mean I am fat-she says I am thin but she does not know what this means.
She is going to write to my mum's lupus specilaist for advise about what other blood tests she can do-the doc agrees that I may have Lupus.
I am going to the genetics clinic next tuesday so maybe they can help.
I feel so ill and am at my wits end -I just don't know what to do I am at the end of my rope with this. I am still all swollen up and in pain. I feel totally trapped-I feel I cannot wait for help any longer-I just don't know when I will get any relief from my symptoms. I am going to mld therapist on sat so hopefully this will give me temoporary relief but she says she dosn't know either. I just can't bear the waiting any longer.
I have no life-I come home from work and have my meals then go to bed-even in the day.
I am off work today, Don't know about tommorow just feel like a ticking health time bomb.
thanks for reading all this.
angel

Postby angel » Wed May 30, 2007 10:01 am

just wondering Pat-could some of the problem be mild lipodema? as well as lupus or whatever else is going on?
thanks.
angel

Return to Our Daily Lives with Lymphedema