How can Lymphedema Therapists?

Certified Lymphedema Therapists in the United States, Complex Lymphatic Therapy Courses, Massage Therapy Definitions by State Boards, LANA, Choosing a Lymphedema Therapist, Resources for Locating Lymphedema Treatment, in patient treatment

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Postby spiritpraise » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:20 am

My Thearapist asked if she could come to this group. Or if you knew of a good group for professionals where she could get help in inproving her skills. She asked me to ask here as I had been expressing some of the things I had learned from the group, and she thinks she could learn a great deal. So any information I could pass on to her would be greatly appreciated.
spiritpraise

Postby patoco » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:00 pm

Hi Spiritpraise :D

By all means do invite her. In our old forum, we had not only patients as members, but doctors, nurses, therapists, researchers...all kinds of everyone involved with and interested in lymphedema.

What a better place for a medical professional to come and join, to learn about not just the medical side of lymphedema, but to understand life from our perspective. :idea:

They really do need to understand what we go through, how we feel, the frustration involved in getting a diagnosis, treatment, dealing with these blasted complications.

So...invite her on....we have the red carpet out.
:wink:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Therapists, Clinics, Hospitals