a question please..

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

a question please..

Postby cherie22001 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi again to this lovely group
The bottom of my left leg is a bit warm and has tiny bumps on it. This leg is more swollen then my right leg which does not have this at all. Should this be treated with anything special? I keep putting cream on it but not sure if I need a prescription or not? Thank you for any replies...cherie
cherie22001

Re: a question please..

Postby patoco » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi Cherie :)

That sounds an awful lot like an infection, possibly cellulitis. You probably want to get a hold of your doctor.
If you start feeling real achy, running a temp, feeling really "blah" and listless, I would get to an ER.

With lymphedema, these infections can go crazy real quick.

Let me know how you are.

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Re: a question please..

Postby cherie22001 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Thank you Pat...when I was measured for stoclings a few days ago she suggested that I might have cellulitis and that was the first time I ever heard that word. I think I shall see the doctor and I hope it is not serious. It is achy there though too...cherie
cherie22001

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories