Have any of you tried using "New Skin" to stop leaking?

leg pain, leg bleeding, Farrow Wraps, Compression Stockings, cold feet, Reid Sleeve, Restless Leg Syndrome, Leg Cramps, Compression Pumps, Shoes, lower limb lymphedema, secondary leg lymphedema, leg wrapping, Cold Feet, Compression socks, nerve pain, self leg massage, right leg lymphedema

Moderators: Birdwatcher, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

Have any of you tried using "New Skin" to stop leaking?

Postby ma1290 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Have any of you tried using "New Skin Liquid Bandage" http://www.newskinproducts.com/ for leaky toes?
Last edited by ma1290 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ma1290

Re: Have any of you tried using "New Skin" to stop leaking?

Postby ma1290 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:59 am

...tried it again yesterday...had one of the worst leaks I've ever had. It burns a little at first but it didn't leak at all after that.
ma1290

Postby ljweather2510 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

I was actually wondering if this might help. I have had some leakage lately close to my knee that has been the worst ever. Nothing seems to slow it down, and walking around my office with a wet leg isn't very pretty. I wonder if we could get some feedback about whether the "New Skin" product would be safe for larger areas of the skin? I know that when there is leakage, the constant moisture is also not good for the skin (causes breakdown?) so I wonder if anyone has had a solution for controlling the leakage as well as protecting the skin at the same time? Lots of questions! Thanks in advance for any help with this.
ljweather2510

Postby patoco » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 am

Hey lj

It might be worth trying. The area about the knee is a real nightmare to stop leakages in.

If you do try it, be sure to let us know whether or not it works.

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Leg Lymphedema