An Update on Me

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

An Update on Me

Postby PamelaS » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:01 pm

I know I've been absent here and sorry about that. I have retired from work in September (boy has that been an adjustment) and things have been going non-stop ever since. There's been a ton of stuff going on in our family that's been needing to be dealt with. For one my niece is pregnant again (this will be #2) and she's with a man who has very little regard for her and I'm concerned - but so is her dad, her brothers and her grandmother.

This Thursday I leave for my step-daughter's wedding in Virginia, returning on Sunday. I am so looking forward to this being over. My husband's ex-father-in-law (her grandfather) always manages to create a scene - I am just dreading this. I hope Christmas can be quiet and in peace following this.

Basically just sorry I've not been around and trying to get back up to speed here. Fortunately the LE has been in really good control - thank good ness for something.

Pamela
PamelaS

Postby Kim » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:32 pm

Pamela,

With all that you have going on in your life and in the lives of those around you, it's amazing that your LE is staying under control. Stress can make it so much worse. You must be doing an awesome job dealing with it all! Way to go, girl! :) Keep it up!

I do hope that your Christmas will be calm and peaceful; you need that more than ever. Thanks for letting us know how you are.

Kim :)
Kim

Postby silkie » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:19 pm

Hi Pamela

Good to see you back

I love my family dearly but oh boy do they owe me big time for my hair
dye bill the grey hairs they have caused over the years

and the truth is no matter how much we are concerned and worry
they still get through (like we did no doubt ) to cause even more grey hair the following years

Kim is right though stress does cause our lymph problems so you are one Cool lady keeping your lymph under such good control

What ever it is can you bottle it please i could do with some now and then

Huggggggggggggggggg
Enjoy Chirstmas

i check this out i love it with love from me to all my lymph family
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.a ... WU29839426

ponneaa sent it to me she really brightened my day

Silksxxxxxxxxxxx
silkie

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk