Pat O'Connor

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Pat O'Connor

Postby blubrdfrend » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Because of Pat and the other administrators, Lymphedema People have a place to find understanding. Here, we are able to find others who have felt what we feel. In this place we can share information, our successes, failures, anger and tears. Then we can get up, brush off and continue to live. Even through his bad days, Pat doesn't forget us. There is always, an address, a link, a kind word or an upbeat message from Pat. Sometimes there is even a little yellow smile. By the creation of this site, Pat and our other administrators are leaving the world a better place. :)
blubrdfrend

Re: Pat O'Connor

Postby patoco » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:32 pm

This is so very special, thank you :!: :!:

You sure know how to bring a bright ray of sunshine to my heart. Having my LE family here and getting to know each other, sharing, learning from each other gives me the strength and will to continue and is such a joy to me.

Much love to all of you :!: :!:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Re: Pat O'Connor

Postby Wendy » Wed May 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Bless you both for giving us a place where we can read, learn and share about a problem that can be very isolating. Though I live in a city of over 2 million people , We have one Lymphedema Clinic with a huge wait list. We do have a Cancer clinic that treats Lymphedema patients but your Lymphedema has to be as a result of cancer. If it is not cancer related, they can not treat you.

Do you know of a "chat" room for people with Lymphedema to just go and talk with each other? I love this site but really miss being able to speak to someone real time.
Wendy

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk