Stocking for summer

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Stocking for summer

Postby joyous » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 am

Does anyone know if they make stocking for the summer time??? Ones that are just like the one we wear in the winter.

:cry: I can not wear stocking in the summer cause I can not stand the heat - can someone help me in this????

:P I am still not in stocking but my feet are getting better - :lol: I found a good doctor and he has been treating me since the beginning of this year.

I was not worry about my feet - cause my mother has passed in December and I was and still trying to cope with this. I try not to talk about it - but I always want to pick up the phone and call her or go and visit her. (she was in an Assisted of Living - she was suppose to be watch 24 hours a day - she was in the hallway and they turn the head and when they look for her again she was on the floor out cold and she never woke up from the fall. she cut the side of her head open

I WILL NOT OR EVER TELL SOMEONE TO SEND THEIR LOVE ONES INTO A PLACE LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN

Thank you for letting me get some of that off my chest.

hugs and kisses
Joy
joyous

Postby joanne johnson » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Hi Joy,
I just read your post and was sorry to learn of the passing of your dear Mom. I hope that knowing that people care about you and your sorrow will bring you some comfort.
My parents are 87 and 90 years old. My Dad is in an assisted living facility and my Mom is in a nursing home. As they come full circle of their lives I do appreciate every day that we can share.

Joy, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept my sympathy and God Bless you always.
joanne johnson

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk