checking in with the family

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

checking in with the family

Postby joyous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:56 pm

:lol: wanted to write and ask how everyone is doing???

so does any one have plans for Halloween???? :P

hows everyone Lymphedema :x

Joy
joyous

Postby patoco » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi Ya Smiler :wink:

My plans for Halloween depend on where I am.

Writing this from the 8th floor of the hospital. Yep :roll:
the ole bear is back in.

Thought I needed a vacation and what a better place to visit then the hospital. :D

How is everyone else.....how are you Joy :?: :?: :?:

Big Hug to Ya

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Postby Kim » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:13 am

Hiya Joy and Pat, :)

No plans for Halloween; we live out in the country, so we don't have anyone knocking at our door. No children in our house, so it's really just another day for us. But that works for me; no candy this way!! :lol:

Sorry to hear you're back in the hospital, Pat. Hope you don't have to be there long. Keep that hospital staff in line and on their toes!! :wink:

I celebrated my 50th bday this month, and i've decided to make this the beginning of wonderful things and a new and better chapter in my life. I've kind of turned a corner in accepting my condition, which helps tremendously!! And to top it off, i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time in a couple of weeks!! So excited about that!! :D

My LE is ever persistant, but it's pretty well under control, thankfully. My blood pressure has stablized, and i'm just feeling pretty darn good. Sure I have days that are tough, but that is to be expected. I find myself wondering just how much of my mental attitude is helping my over all health.

How is everyone else?

My best to all, especially you, Pat.
Kim :)
Kim

Postby joyous » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:27 am

Pat sorry to hear about you being back in the hospital - :roll: is there a Red headed Nurse there - to keep you busy - see I didn't forget.

hope you take care of your self - :wink: :lol: :o that is what I would like them to do for me put me in the hospital for a few days and maybe my feet could get better since I have to be on them every day and on weekend I put them up and stay off of them but :? my poor house is suffering.

:lol: Kim happy b-day and congr. on the new baby.

8) I don't have any kids coming to my house I just like the day

:cry: Papa Bear you take care and let us know how you are???

Joy
joyous

Postby joanne johnson » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:06 pm

Hey Pat,
Sorry to hear that you are "under the weather" :( I hope that are feeling better soon and back to your old self. Well, take advantage and get a little pampering while it's available. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care of yourself.
joanne johnson

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk