SILKIE

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Re: SILKIE

Postby joyous » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:17 am

Pat and Kim

Silkie is always on my mind I could ask her any thing and When My mom pass she would been there for me and I we could cry together - :cry: :cry: but I've lost a lot since silkie -

:lol: Silkie is looking down at us make sure all of us are ok -

Hey slikie how are you doing? We all miss you down here - hope you taking care of everyone - who has gone before you and who gone after you - I know you are still drinking and dancing on the bars up there - take care I love you so much - smiley

Love you too Pat take care of yourself.

Love always Joy
joyous

Postby patoco » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Hey Smiler :)

Thanks for dropping by.

Special hug to ya :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

from Silkie and me.

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Postby patoco » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Been listening to our songs this morning, my dearest Silkie.

Feel as it was only yesterday that you left us.

I can close my eyes and seeing you running barefoot through the surf on our island, laughing, smiling without a single thought of lymphedema or lung cancer.

We can sail, we can sail
(Sail away, sail away, sail away)
We can reach, we can beach,
Far beyond the Yellow Sea,
We can sail, we can sail
(Sail away, sail away, sail away)

So miss you...and so long to be running by your side....the warm tropical sun embracing us as we wriggle our toes in that surf...collecting shells of all colors and shapes.......looking out over the waves to see the dolphins splashing and playing...bidding us to join them in the celebration of freedom and of eternity...................................
patoco
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk