Anybody ever heard of noni juice??

Welcome to all our family and friends. Patients, families, caregivers, therapists, nurses, doctors, anyone with a concern for and interest in lymphedema is most welcome!!!

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

Anybody ever heard of noni juice??

Postby teddiv » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:01 pm

Yes, I'm back again - it seems like I spend more time in hospital than out but maybe this year will be better. Last time it was 6 weeks altogether. I recently had a lady tell me that noni juice would help so I bought a bottle and all I can say is anything that tastes this bad has to be good for something!!
This morning something new. I had a very sore toe. My husband said it looked like a pimple but when it opened it bled like crazy. He finally got it stopped and I think I'll tke a few antibiotic caps just in case but say a few prayers for me, I really do not want to pick up another germ and have to battle another infection.
a note to silkie - sorry I haven't emailed for a while. I do think of you and appreciate that you are always there for me.

huggs

Teddi
teddiv

Postby silkie » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi Teddi
Great to see you posting

Hospitals they are the last place any onf us want to be but oh boy thank goodness there there when we eed them

Nonie juice sounds like medicine man stuff never heard of it
Did you know tomato ketchup was once sold as medicine?

Any infection toe to head with redness swelling and puss on lymph limbs esplecially needs a course of AB's for me no lessthat a weeks always a full cycle of them. I always do it better to be safe than sorry

always a full course tho neve just a few spoons or the ab's coon stop working

It's good to see you Teddi write when you can know how it is i've been away a bit myself lately missed all my friends but needed to sort me out a little

you take care
hugsssssssssss

Silksxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
silkie

Thanks, Silk

Postby teddiv » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:08 pm

Thanks, Silk - I'll try to be around more often. But it's hard... I get so depressed sometimes. I just wish I could be healthy again!

And the noni juice has been used in the South Pacific for thousands of years and yes, by medicine men! But I'll try anything once, even if it does taste like refried cr*p!!
teddiv

Noni Juice and Lymphedema

Postby patoco » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:18 am

Hi Ya Teddy :)

A cousin of mine was a big time distributor for Noni juice and several years ago, he gave me a couple cases of it.

I faithfully drank all of it....and, it didn't help in the slightest.

LOL...by the way....I actually enjoy the taste :D

Great juice...just doesn't work for lymphedema.

:mrgreen: Pat O
patoco
Site Admin

Hi Pat -

Postby teddiv » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Hey Pat - Good to hear from you. Maybe it doesn't work for lymph but I do seem to have more energy - did you feel that too? Or is it just me. I also have had problems with the heels of my feet hurting like crazy. Then I found something on ebay called a neru patch. I don't know how it works but it does!

I just get so darn discouraged sometimes - all I want is to be healthy and mobile again. But unless I can get this lump removed and another 100 pounds off, Idon't see it happening.
teddiv

Re: Anybody ever heard of noni juice??

Postby Jessica » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi Teddiv,

Are you still drinking the noni juice? It was recommended to me by a massage therapist last week. She said that I needed the kind that hasn't been diluted. She's checking with a distributor for the cost. I have primary lymph in my LLE and URE.
Wondering what your results were.

Jessica
Jessica

Return to Welcome Family