BEHIND MY KNEES I HAVE BALLS OF LIQUID

Welcome to all our family and friends. Patients, families, caregivers, therapists, nurses, doctors, anyone with a concern for and interest in lymphedema is most welcome!!!

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

BEHIND MY KNEES I HAVE BALLS OF LIQUID

Postby anna » Tue May 10, 2011 9:52 pm

I HAVE LYMPHEDEMA IN BOTH LEGS FOR OVER 5 YEARS . I HAVE PUMPED AND WRAP AND I AM SO TIRED OF THIS CRAZINEST OF LIFE.
I HAVE BEHINDED BOTH LEGS THIS BIG BALLS OF LIQUID... MAKING WALKING, GETTING INTO BED, DRIVING, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MOVE. I TRY WRAPPING MY UPPER LEG BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MOVE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW,,,,PLEASE HELP :( :( :cry: :cry:
anna

Re: BEHIND MY KNEES I HAVE BALLS OF LIQUID

Postby patoco » Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 am

Hi Anna

Has a doctor seen these lumps? If so, what are they saying about them? Also, are you under the care of a certified lymphedema therapist? They can not only do a management program for you, but show you some ways to wrap accirding to the condition of your legs.

In any event, please do have a doctor look at those lumps. Without an exam, it is literally impossible to even begin to guess as to what they are. If could be too that a therapist might be able to massage them away.

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Family