Lymphedema Survey

Welcome to all our family and friends. Patients, families, caregivers, therapists, nurses, doctors, anyone with a concern for and interest in lymphedema is most welcome!!!

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Lymphedema Survey

Postby advisemizzou » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 pm

This questionnaire was created by AdZou, a University of Missouri student-run advertising agency, in cooperation with the American Lymphedema Framework Project. This survey will take less than 5 minutes. All answers on this survey will only be used for educational research purposes. Thank you so much for your help!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W2YJBM3
advisemizzou

Re: Lymphedema Survey

Postby patoco » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

Hi Advise

Really curious here...since it was created by an advertising agency, is this going to be used for advertising? If so, I have to tell you that it makes me very nervous for any of us to participate. What exactly was the ALF's role?

Thanks

Pat O'Connor
patoco
Site Admin

Postby advisemizzou » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 pm

The information is going to be used only for a educational project as part of our graduation requirements. It won't be used for advertising! We are working directly with the ALFP and are helping them to develop partnerships with corporations, like Under Armour.
advisemizzou

Postby patoco » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 am

Great - thanks for answering so promptly.

LOL...you can never be careful enough when it comes to the internet.

It would be great to see the ALFP link up with some corporations. The cost of compression garments and even short stretch bandages is so terribly out-of-sight. There's got to be a way of bringing some of that expense down to help the patient.

Because of the way my LE is and how it has engulfed me, I can't wear compression garments, but I sure use those bandages....which reminds me, I really need to order some more :cry:

Thanks again

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Family